Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In a blog fog

So it turns out that I have an inner ear infection. Nice timing! It's no wonder that I was so distracted during meditation. I'm glad to discover this, because I was beginning to think "Nirvana" consisted of constant high-pitched humming in my ear, dizziness and an overall feeling of being "spaced out." If I want to do that, I'll turn on Sponge Bob!

I have been a slacker and missed today's mantra and thought. But I will get it up shortly, and you won't be able to tell the difference (unless you have been following in real time, and there aren't any of you who do, so no loss).

By the way, I have to give major kudos to my spouse. They have been supportive and willing to participate in this experiment. Just so the world knows, I love you! Thank you for being there. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment