Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adjustments

I realized something today as I was thinking about how it's only been a week and I can't keep up with posting all these mantras every day. I said to myself, "Self, you'd better get busy! You're slackin'! Don't you see that you need to stay on top of these mantras, so that every day you can release all the stress that builds up from the pressures coming your way?"

"Wait     a      min-ute....."

So, here's the new deal. I will continue to post mantras, and I'll do them DAY 1, DAY 2, etc. But it may take a while to get to a week, month and so forth. I imagine that this blog won't be found by most (if any) until I have a good amount already up. Hopefully, it will be a satisfactory collection for you by then.

4 comments:

  1. No worries!! Just relax into Godhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post as the Spirit directs. No pressure or obligations should be felt in this exercise. Grateful for what you have already put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Mormons don't talk much about meditation, but it is in our scriptures to dwell upon the law and the word of God. Good for you. Thanks, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I have been searching for something like this for a very long time. As David already mentioned post as the Spirit directs. Love and Light, Katie

    ReplyDelete